Thanks

Mặc định Re: English Club !

Actually,...
    I_
    Just_
    Couldn't_
    Understand_
    Whahat_Elephant_said...

Even_though_I_tried_to_translate_from_English_ to _Vietnamese_ word_by_word. '________'
    Ignorant is a bliss, but arrogant is a curse.

*This creature is in extremely bad mood right now.
    Approach with the highest caution.

Đệ tử ĐDT Member
    Ngày tham gia
    17 Aug 2010
    Tuổi
    Bài viết
    Thanks

And the old man fishing time @ goldfish

Every day the old man is out to sea fishing. One day he pulled the net into the sea as usual but do not pull nothing except small goldfish. See small fish flickering poor so he released it back into the sea. Strangely fish immediately spoke and thanked the old man said he would reward with a wish. Because he is not so greedy and bye a fish on. Listening to stories narrated to his wife, his wife immediately yelled:
    - He was stupid! He did not see the home computer or copy it firewood? Why did he not ask for better than new ones also connected to the Internet, online games, chat or something.
    The old man burned immediately back out to sea and fish experience recounted such stories. Fish said: "It is hard to do it, he just went home, his wish will come true."
    The old man home, he found his wife sitting on the orchestra chat pentium IV computer. He then walked into the house and brought his wife:
    - Now we use to do something core 2 that he has this pentium machine pick on what to do, he quickly changed it to protect my machine for two or four people do it.
    The way the old man met his wife immediately and told goldfish so. Sad goldfish Alright but said he kept on, his wife will be satisfied. He has just arrived home, his wife said:
    - I'm tired of this machine, I like the fashion is now a full laptop use, he let the fish told me so quickly up the laptop.
    Sad old man steps into the sea, big waves overwhelmed, goldfish appear. The old man immediately after the words for fish, said his wife, angry fish, but also meet his conditions. Mu wife thought that this time will be fulfilled, but as he got home his wife cried midwife:
    - What machines unleashing viruses, heavy, slow dragged, he just told it to change how fast my machine, using simple, light but did not get a virus.
    The old man deeply saddened by his wife because of greed. He calls out to sea, the sea goldfish intense, black light water. When he recounted his wife's request for hearing, the pelagic fish fraud loss. Thui back home, he only saw his wife sitting Mu lounging before the Casio Pocket PC

voimonster
    Khách

Smile Re: English Club !

Pretty interesting story. But goldfish are located in the home with the gravy! I like to eat a bowl.
    .......:
    C6 not attending this evening you?
    Lần sửa cuối bởi voimonster, ngày 18-02-2011 lúc 04:05 PM.

voimonster
    Khách

Note: There are a few adjustments in dairy topic English club.!
    Please read in article # 1 !
    .:
    Lần sửa cuối bởi voimonster, ngày 18-02-2011 lúc 04:20 PM.

Đệ tử ĐDT Member
    Ngày tham gia
    17 Aug 2010
    Tuổi
    Bài viết
    Thanks

That article is?If you do not talk, I do not know

voimonster
    Khách

Trích dẫn Gửi bởi eckkute 10c6 Xem bài viết
    That article is?If you do not talk, I do not know
    You can say anything. As long as it relates to a topic she said. Particular subject you are studying or are interested.
    For example!
    The topic of school uniforms this year. you should try to run out of words to which they have developed better.
    .:
    Lần sửa cuối bởi voimonster, ngày 18-02-2011 lúc 04:19 PM.

Hộ pháp tự Moderator Braveheart7472's Avatar
    Ngày tham gia
    14 Jan 2010
    Đang ở
    Thanh Hóa
    Tuổi
    Bài viết
    Thanks

I very like saying and answering in English. In forum, i want to write new post and comment. But my English skill is not really good,so i need help from all of you. Can you correct all of my reply's mistake. Thank for you.
    I think we should write the simple sentence, because we dont have many time to learn English at school, our grammar skill isn't very good. It is my idea.
    We can talking together about our school, class,... in English, it make us better.
    Quý vị muốn gia nhập Hội Vật Lý xin mời click vào đây

voimonster
    Khách

Thank you for your comments. This is a good idea. Each week we will offer a topic related to school. Each member will write the contents on that topic. No need to write more. But is the important key issues. It will help not only learn English well. But also the Vietnamese-speaking skills in front of people and expression.
    After a certain member made his speech. The remaining members will review and edit mistakes in grammar and vocabulary.
    If you feel that the topic or the grammar or vocabulary, members can write up.
    Here I would first topic raised.

Topics 1: Talk about a change of scene after her van became the principal teacher.
    -Where there have been many changes in many aspects, especially the grassroots, material and infrastructure.

Next please ....:
    Lần sửa cuối bởi voimonster, ngày 18-02-2011 lúc 04:19 PM.

m3NoaGeneral Mentor
    Forum Instructor
    Ngày tham gia
    24 May 2006
    Đang ở
    Mirkwood of Rhovanion
    Tuổi
    Bài viết
    Thanks

Try to write in both languages as I do if you can't express your idea, don't use some ridiculous translation program to aid you.
    Hiện text ẩn<-- Hãy thử viết bằng cả 2 ngôn ngữ như tôi nếu bạn không thể diễn đạt được ý của mình, đừng sử dụng mấy chương trình biên dịch vớ vẩn để trợ giúp mình. -->
    @Voimonster: Your posts are suffering terrible terrible grammar mistakes and wrong vocabulary. I don't[can't] correct all of them (as I couldn't get what you tried to say), but will tell you some major ones.
    Hiện text ẩn<-- @Voimonster: Bài viết của đồng chí đang hứng chịu những lỗi ngữ pháp và từ vựng cực kỳ nghiêm trọng. Tớ ko (ko thể) sửa hết tất cả các lỗi (vì tớ ko thể hiểu đc ý đồng chí định nói gì) nhưng sẽ nêu ra một số lỗi quan trọng -->
    @All: Do not "play" with English, try to learn it properly. Using and repeating simple tenses and sentences may be boring and slow, but it will benefit later.
    Hiện text ẩn<-- @All: Đừng có chơi đùa với tiếng Anh, cố học cho ra trò (học cho tử tế). Dùng và lặp đi lặp lại các thì và câu đơn giản có thể nhàm chán và chậm, nhưng nó sẽ giúp ích rất nhiều về sau. -->
    Trích dẫn Gửi bởi eckkute 10c6 Xem bài viết
    And the old man fishing time @ goldfish
    This story seems like a translation of Vietnamese version by Google Translate '_____'.
    If you really have done that, you should get rid of that habit, because if you rely on it too much, it'll be really bad for your English. Google translate may and may only good to use for translating simple sentences and guessing the meaning of article, it can't translate accurately with the current technology.
    Hiện text ẩn<-- Câu chuyện này nhìn giống như là được phiên dịch từ tiếng Việt sang bởi Google Translate ấy.
    Nếu thật sự đồng chí hay làm thế, thì nên bỏ thói quen đó đi, vì nếu quá phụ thuộc vào nó, tiếng Anh của đồng chí không thể khá được. Gg.Trans có thể và có lẽ chỉ nên dùng để dịch một số câu từ đơn giản hoặc dùng để phỏng đoán ý nghĩa của bài văn mà thôi, không thể dùng để phiên dịch chính xác được với công nghệ hiện tại đâu. -->

Trích dẫn Gửi bởi voimonster Xem bài viết
    Note: There are a few adjustments in dairy topic English club.!
    Please read in article # 1 !
    You should use "daily" instead of "dairy", if you really meant "happens day to day, regularly or repeatedly". The word "dairy" means talking of those products made from milk, related to milk.
    Hiện text ẩn<-- Nên dùng "daily" thay cho "dairy", nếu thật sự ý đồng chí muốn nói là "xảy ra ngày qua ngày, thường xuyên hoặc lặp đi lặp lại". Từ "dairy" là để chỉ những thứ, sản phẩm làm từ sữa, có liên quan đến sữa . -->
    Trích dẫn Gửi bởi Braveheart7472 Xem bài viết
    I very like saying and answering in English. In forum, i want to write new post and comment. But my English skill is not really good,so i need help from all of you. Can you correct all of my reply's mistake. Thank for you.
    I think we should write the simple sentence, because we dont have many time to learn English at school, our grammar skill isn't very good. It is my idea.
    We can talking together about our school, class,... in English, it make us better.
    Your post is quite good, though still has few mistakes. The first sentence, using "very" is incorrect, because even when "very" can be use as an adv., it can not be in that position (unnatural English), you should use another adv., like: really: "I really like saying and answering in English"; or should get rid of it.
    The last one: the verb after "can" must be in infinitive form Hiện text ẩn<-- nguyên thể --> , so it must be "talk" instead of "talking". "It makes us better" or "It will make us better" should be correct.

Trích dẫn Gửi bởi voimonster Xem bài viết
    Thank you for your comments. This is a good idea. Each week we will offer a topic related to school. Each member will write the contents on that topic. No need to write more. But is the important key issues. It will help not only learn English well. But also the Vietnamese-speaking skills in front of people and expression.
    After a certain member made his speech. The remaining members will review and edit mistakes in grammar and vocabulary.
    If you feel that the topic or the grammar or vocabulary, members can write up.
    Here I would first topic raised.

Topics 1: Talk about a change of scene after her van became the principal teacher.
    -Where there have been many changes in many aspects, especially the grassroots, material and infrastructure.

Next please ...
    - If you are not talking about your idea (or our idea - general idea), you should use "that" rather than "this".
    Hiện text ẩn<-- - Nếu bạn không phải đang nói về ý của bạn (hoặc của chúng ta - ý chung) mà đề cập đến ý tưởng của người khác thì nên dùng "that" hơn là "this". -->
    - You're trying to use "not only - but also" structure, it's a good effort, however it's incorrect. the sentence's structure after both phrases "not only" and "but also" must be the same Hiện text ẩn<-- Cấu trúc câu phía sau 2 cụm từ đó phải là như nhau --> , Ex:
    [Verb-form structure]
    - It will help you not only to learn English well, but also to improve Vietnamese speaking skill....
    - It will not only help you to learn English well, but also improve your Vietnamese speaking skill....
    [Noun-form structure]
    - It will help you not only learning English well, but also improving Vietnamese speaking skill....
    - It will help you improve not only English skills , but also Vietnamese speaking skill....

The third underline one is in wrong word order. It should be:
    - Here I would like to rise the first topic.
    Or use some other ways to introduce a topic:
    - I would like to start with the first topic. ("would like" is a polite way)
    - I will bring out the first topic.
    - I want to present the first topic.

Some correction for the topic 1 [according to what I understand]: Talk/discuss about [the change]/changes of scene/school Hiện text ẩn<-- (only scene has changed?!) --> after Mrs.Van became the (school's) principal/president.
    For example, the school has been changed in many aspects, especially the facilities and infrastructures.
    Hiện text ẩn<-- Một vài sửa đổi cho topic 1 (theo như những gì mà tôi hiểu đc): nói/bàn về (những) thay đổi của quang cảnh/trường sau khi cô Vân trở thành hiệu trưởng (của trường).
    Ví dụ như, trường đã được thay đổi trên nhiều mặt, đặc biệt là về phương tiện học tập (cơ sở vật chất) và cơ sở hạ tầng. -->

Well, it appears that Voimonster might also use Google translate to get the English version of his comment. That's not really good at all. Indeed :/.
    Hiện text ẩn<-- Chà, xem ra cậu Voimonster có lẽ cũng sử dụng Gg.Tran để lấy phiên bản tiếng Anh cho bài viết của mình. Điều đó ko hay chút nào cả. Thật đấy. :/ -->

After you finish writing your comment (it's better if u leave it for a while rather than start immediately), you should at least re-read it few times to see if there is any mistake, or do you really understand what you wrote? By doing that, you will remember your mistakes and learn better, and may even develop your correction skill, which is really helpful for your exam later on.
    Hiện text ẩn<-- Sau khi hoàn thành phần bài viết của mình (để sau một thời gian thì tốt hơn là bắt đầu ngay lập tức), bạn nên đọc lại bài vài lần để tìm xem có lỗi nào hay ko, hoặc là mình có hiểu những gì mình viết hay ko? Bằng cách làm thế, bạn sẽ nhớ được những lỗi sai của mình và học tốt hơn, thậm chí có thể phát triển được kỹ năng sửa lỗi, rất có ích cho việc thi cử sau này. -->
    Ignorant is a bliss, but arrogant is a curse.

*This creature is in extremely bad mood right now.
    Approach with the highest caution.

Trang 2 của 4 Đầu tiênĐầu tiên 1234 CuốiCuối

Thông tin về chủ đề này