Kết quả 21 đến 30 của 48

Chủ đề: Online diary !

Nhập môn đồ đệ ĐDT Member
    Ngày tham gia
    01 Apr 2011
    Bài viết
    Thanks

Mặc định Re: Online diary !

Today I got up at 6 o'clock but I started the first class at 7:30 am. It was physical education. The weather wasn't sunny. It was wet and seemed to rain immedietly. At 9:30 am I had Maths. My teacher isn't young but isn't old. He is middle-aged. He taught very well. But I felt asleep because it was cool and I couldn't see anything which he wrote on the broad When all students were paying attention to his lecture, a ring rang . It made me woke up. I had had a good sleep After that I was hungry although I had had breakfast.

When I finished my classes. I walked to my room. I accidentally saw my old friend. He had studied with me at high school in Thanhhoa City. But I thought he forgot me because when we were pupils, I didn't have any conversation with him

Yesterday I had been waiting for you but I didn't meet you

Ngày tham gia
    14 Apr 2011
    Bài viết
    Thanks

love makes miracles
    Trái bóng tròn lăn trên sân.

Ôi ! trái bóng.

Hộ pháp tự Moderator Braveheart7472's Avatar
    Ngày tham gia
    14 Jan 2010
    Đang ở
    Thanh Hóa
    Tuổi
    Bài viết
    Thanks

Trích dẫn Gửi bởi notmaichin Xem bài viết
    love makes miracles
    Cảnh cáo:ko được viết bài quá ngắn

Today we have a trip.We go to queen_bee 's home .Her house is in Tân Sơn district.
    Quý vị muốn gia nhập Hội Vật Lý xin mời click vào đây

Ngày tham gia
    01 Apr 2011
    Bài viết
    Thanks

Trích dẫn Gửi bởi Braveheart7472 Xem bài viết
    Cảnh cáo:ko được viết bài quá ngắn

Today we have a trip.We go to queen_bee 's home .Her house is in Tân Sơn district.

Viết thì quá khứ nhá em yêu.

Hiện text ẩn<-- My daily routine:

My day usually starts at 6:30 am although I wake up at 6 am. It's very heathful for me to do exercise but I don't do because I'm very lazy. After getting up, I brush my teeth and wash my face. Then I get dressed. When I go to school, my favourite clothes are shirts, jeans and shoes.I think that's fine. I don't have breakfast because I have a little time. My home is near my university so I walk to there. Classes begin at 7 am and I finish them at 11:30 am. After that I come back home and have a quick lunch. Next I take a nap.

In the afternoon I do my homework at my room or go to the library. When I complete my work, I often take part in university's activities. Then I prepare my dinner. I like cooking and I know how to cook some special dishes. Next I have dinner.

In the evening I occationally learn any subjects. I go out for a walk. I usually listen to music, chat with my relationships or my friends and surfying the internet. Sometimes I write a little and paint pictures. After a busy day, I like taking a shower. It makes me relax. I often read a book before I go to bed. My day ends at 1 am next morning anh a new day comes.

It's not never boring if you can find out more and more happy things in your life so I love my life so much. -->

Tu luyện đệ tử ĐDT Member xoxodetoan's Avatar
    Ngày tham gia
    06 Jan 2010
    Bài viết
    Thanks

What should I do?
    This question has not found his answer?

Ngày tham gia
    14 Apr 2011
    Bài viết
    Thanks

not everything is good
    but not all bad
    Trái bóng tròn lăn trên sân.

Ôi ! trái bóng.

Tu luyện đệ tử ĐDT Member xoxodetoan's Avatar
    Ngày tham gia
    06 Jan 2010
    Bài viết
    Thanks

more and more lives can not be fixed,
    I want to change but can not.
    why?

Hộ pháp tự Moderator Braveheart7472's Avatar
    Ngày tham gia
    14 Jan 2010
    Đang ở
    Thanh Hóa
    Tuổi
    Bài viết
    Thanks

I have some mistake in my test, so i have 15,5 point only
    Quý vị muốn gia nhập Hội Vật Lý xin mời click vào đây

m3NoaGeneral Mentor
    Forum Instructor
    Ngày tham gia
    24 May 2006
    Đang ở
    Mirkwood of Rhovanion
    Tuổi
    Bài viết
    Thanks

Well,... just suddenly think about the fate of this forum. Nearly 5 and a half year, will it be last long enough? Or,... I may witness the end of it with my own eyes. I may even end its existence, by my own hands. Such a negative thought - I know, but, it's not impossible.

Everyday we got few more new members, or more precise, new accounts created.
    Yep.
    New threads,...
    ....and the database keeps growing gradually.
    All is good, all is fine!

No sign of an end, everyone can say that. However, the truth is, not that promising.

We... now, are having a very difficult time to find good moderators. In thousands of members, no, let me just say, in hundreds of new members in recent weeks, ...months, ...year, no one seems to be capable of doing those managing things, or willing to do it seriously.
    Yep, in short, we're lacking manpower.

Members, they just come, then go. It appears that not many individuals find this forum interesting enough. Why? The answer's simple. They don't feel that they belong to this "community", even though we're all (well... mostly) were, are students from the same school, people from the same place, same country. Yeah, now is the new question: why is `that`? Here is the interesting thing, which is not many people know:
    Our forum, created by ex-students, so, it's just like a place for us old folks to meet, to talk and to feel... in peace. It's not so lively here, not so active, not so noisy. Yep, doesn't feel suitable for youngsters nowadays. So, naturally, they don't really like being here.
    Ironic, isn't it? Those aggressive young people, get dominated by those old ones. Like everything is upside down, so know no way to crawl. Yeah, we're moving against the flow of "evolution" - we're keeping old things, and ignoring those "new" but "incompatible" things.

In brief, that's the way we running it now, and it doesn't feel right. I don't know how long we can keep it up, but... well, if nothing changes, it will not be long, till the end.
    Ignorant is a bliss, but arrogant is a curse.

*This creature is in extremely bad mood right now.
    Approach with the highest caution.

m3NoaGeneral Mentor
    Forum Instructor
    Ngày tham gia
    24 May 2006
    Đang ở
    Mirkwood of Rhovanion
    Tuổi
    Bài viết
    Thanks

Kids are still kids.

Man,... what the hell with that "Having people hating you will only makes you become more noble." bullshit? Have they ever thought about those tyrants whom everyone spits at and despises them. Ohh yeah they were the most "noble" ones in the world 8-}. Does someone really want to become "noble" like that? '_____'

Putting others' words into the signature, running around, shouting aloud that "I defy you, I despise you", but don't have the gut to fight fair and square, at the right place. Is that a noble behavior?
    Nah... I don't think so. :-j

Weird masters only make weird apprentices.

Even if that phrase was true, then in this case, who is being hate more than who? And do you seriously think that we "hate" you, rather than you are the one holding grudge against us?

Man, as I said already, don't keep seeking for those seem-to-be big but in-fact very-shallow ideals to deceive yourself, making your eyes blind before reality. Try to grow up a bit, some hairs have sprouted at you lower-half already! #:-s

Ignorant is a bliss, but arrogant is a bloody curse.
    Ignorant is a bliss, but arrogant is a curse.

*This creature is in extremely bad mood right now.
    Approach with the highest caution.

Trang 3 của 5 Đầu tiênĐầu tiên 12345 CuốiCuối

Thông tin về chủ đề này